March 29, 2020
It has been an extraordinary few weeks as America faces historic challenges with the growing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. With more than 100,000 citizens testing positive for COVID-19, the United States has become the country with the most cases. It is more important than ever to practice social distancing to reduce transmission and keep each other healthy and safe.
We take your care, safety, and health as our top priority. We will continue to operate the clinic and treat those patients in need of chiropractic procedures. We will prioritize your safety by implementing the following sanitization processes:
- Practice social distancing by scheduling appointments with more time between appointments so patients do not overlap.
- Practice social distancing by having patients wait in their cars instead of the waiting room.
- Requiring patients to wash their hands or sanitize their hands immediately upon entering the clinic.
- Requiring patients to wash their hands or sanitize their hands before they leave the clinic.
- Introducing the space to fresh air every hour.
- Sanitizing all common touch objects such as door handles and faucet handles.
By following these procedures, we strive to protect the well-being of our employees and patients while providing excellent care and support.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate our way through this unprecedented time.
President of Yajima Chiropractic